PSR-Series Field-Portable Spectroradiometers
The PSR-series are high performance, field-portable spectroradiometers for the range from 320-2500nm. The all-solid-state design has no moving parts and features an un-cooled silicon array for the UV-VIS-NIR band, with one or two TE-cooled InGaAs arrays for the SWIR band.
All-Solid State Design
The PSR-series are full-range (320-2500nm), field-portable spectroradiometers. TE-cooled SWIR1 and SWIR2 detector arrays result in improved resolution, speed of operation, and ruggedness which makes the PSR ideal for scientific research out of the laboratory. The cooled InGaAs array detectors provide for upgraded performance in the SWIR 1 and 2 regions and give a much improved signal-to-noise ratio for high quality spectral acquisition.
- Remote sensing: vegetation; geological; soil; water; ground truth hyperspectral imagery
- Mining: exploration; mineral analysis
- Lab/general photonics: portable radiometric transfer for calibrating satellite imaging instruments; solar simulators (verification of class A-B-C)
- Screw-on 4, 8 & 14 deg FOV lenses
- Down-welling cosine diffuser
- Direct attach lenses for best throughput
- Fibre attach lenses
- Pistol grip accessory
- Illuminated contact probe for surface reflectance measurements (w/ internal lamp)
- Integrating sphere
- Leaf clip accessory with remote illumination
Choose Your Model
The PSR-series comprises four standard models which differ in terms of their wavelength range and resolution, based upon the number of SWIR cooled InGaAs array sensors fitted:
The "signature" model is the PSR-3500 which employs two, TE-cooled InGaAs arrays for a single broadband scan with the highest spectral resolution from 350-2500nm and the highest sensitivity of any comparable instrument.
DARWin SP Software
DARWin SP spectral acquisition software is supplied as standard for data collection, averaging, storage and display of reflectance, radiance or irradiance spectra.
- Windows 7-8-10 compatible, 32- or 64-bit operating systems.
- Controls spectrometers via ethernet, USB or Bluetooth
- Saves all data as ASCII files (on-board memory for up to 1000 spectra)
- Load & view multiple data files for visual interpretation
- Import data files from internal memory
- Download and view PDA files (spectral data, GPS, digital photo and voice notes)
- Works with the EZ-ID sample ID software with custom library module
- Software not locked to any one PC
- Data export option for third party software, e.g. SpecMIN, TSG, GRAMs
An accessory Getac remote control PDA is available. This is IP68-rated and uses the Windows Mobile OS which runs DARWin software. You can read the screen in direct sunlight. It has a built-in GPS sensor to geo tag each scan, a built-in camera and can take 20s voice memos. It has an 8 hour battery life. and is perfect for field use.